Great Offers From Amazon
amazon.comPaleo Diet For Beginners: 150 Recipes, The Secret Of Weight Loss, The Simple...
amazon.comThe Paleo Diet: Lose Weight and Get Healthy by Eating the Foods You Were...
Last updated on October 31, 2017 12:41 pm GMT
These are some cools tips that will help you stick to your paleo diet!
- Remember to prepare your meals because processed foods are a big NO.
- Preparing meals on a daily basis can be hard to some, so to make the transition easy, we suggest that you cook meat in bulk and just repack them in containers which are good for one serving. But, not too much that it will last you a month to eat.
- Set a day or two each week for you to cook and prepare your food.
- The key to sticking to your Paleo Diet is to stock your ref with Paleo approved food like chicken salad, smoked ham or eggs.
- Do not look for the perfect food, the perfect portions the perfect recipe. Be real!
- Stick to your WILL and will yourself to be successful. The hard part is in starting and learning the diet and the foods that go along with it, but once you know it—it’s smooth sailing from there.
- To make your progress more exciting, try to learn and add a Paleo Recipe or two each week. This will spice up your dishes and meals.
- If you are cooking for dinner, make some extra to tide you over for breakfast. So, you can enjoy a deliciously good meal during breakfast without the fuss.
- Social gatherings can be a common ground to throw away that Paleo Diet of yours and eat junk. So before going to that gathering, arm yourself with a plan to say no to junk.
- If you feel you don’t have much time to cook, why not use your crock-pot. Just put all the Paleo ingredients in, leave it to cook for 6 to 8 hours and by the time you come back from work, your dinner is cooked.
- Do not overlook your starchy vegetables to provide you with extra carbs. You can cook a bunch of them like carrots, sweet potatoes, yams and the likes then store in a container and eat as a side dish to your meat.
- If you are having a hard time saying goodbye to sugars, grains, processed foods and dairy then phase them out of your life one by one, bit by bit. As I have said, the beginning of the Paleo Diet is hard. So, maybe you can remove processed foods first during the first week, then the second week the dairy, the third week the sugars and the last week the grains.
- Other Paleo Dieters make use of a cheat day in a week wherein they can eat one of their favorite food like pasta, milk, ice cream or a certain favorite processed food.
- Since in paleo Diet dairy foods are not allowed, some protagonists have said that dieters will experience bone problems due to a lack of calcium in the diet. However, a lot of vegetables are high in calcium like collard greens, turnips, kale, spinach and others. Sardines are also a good source of calcium. Even soybeans like calcium fortified soymilk would be a good option as a source for your calcium needs.
- Since you don’t eat grains in Paleo Diet you would be deficient in B vitamins, but this is not the case because B vitamins can also be found in: lentils, spinach, turnip greens, calf liver, snapper, romaine lettuce, asparagus, mustard greens, beets, broccoli, parsley and so much more.
- Just incorporate into your daily diet a varied colored and wide array of green leafy vegetables and you can obtain all the needed minerals and vitamins that your body would need even without dairy and grains in your diet.